Your Family Law Attorneys in Dallas and Collin Counties
Family is one of the most important things in your life, and finding the right lawyer to help you through a stressful and difficult situation is crucial. At Peter & Lanzillo, PLLC, our experience in both the courtroom and dealing with family law situations allows us to ensure your interests are being well seen after to allow your family to move forward.
We handle a wide range of family law issues, including:
- Divorce – We can help guide you through the process and help resolve any issues. We can help whether or not your divorce is contested or uncontested.
- Child Custody and Visitation – We help provide representation that deals with matters involving parenting time, location, custody disagreements and to ensure the rights of mothers, fathers and grandparents can be protected.
- Property Division – Divorces oftentimes can have complex issues regarding property, ownership rights, hidden assets and debts. We have the experience to guide you to a fair division of community assets.
- Child support – Whether you are seeking payment or being ordered to pay, we can work to obtain a fair child support order for all of the parties involved.
- Family Violence – We can address issues involving spousal abuse, and can help guide you through to get a protective order when the situations arise, or help you fight against any allegations of abuse.
- Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution – Both of the partners of Peter & Lanzillo, PLLC are certified in mediation and alternative dispute resolution and are able to come up with creative ways to resolve your family law issues.
Contact Peter & Lanzillo, PLLC Today
Whatever you family law situation may be, take control by obtaining the help of skilled trial attorneys, such as Johnny Lanzillo and Sim Peter. Make an appointment by calling us at 972-914-9601 or schedule a meeting online with one of the attorneys.